IdentifAI Service Level Agreement
Last Update : 26 January 2021
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY : This IdentifAI Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) contain the legal terms and conditions between PT Nodeflux Teknologi Indonesia (“Nodeflux”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and End User of our services (“you”, “your” or “yours”), and constitutes as the policy in using our IdentifAI cloud services that we provide as on https://www.nodeflux.io/, https://www.identifai.id/, https://docs.identifai.id/, https://dashboard.identifai.id/ and any other related sites (the “Site”) and our online-accessible Software, Documentation, Forums, and Content and other related to Nodeflux services. You are advised to read this SLA carefully, because this SLA affects both directly or indirectly to your rights and / or obligations in using our services. By installing, registering and / or using Nodeflux services, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to all contents in this SLA without exception, including but not limited to any updates, additions and / or changes that may be made by Nodeflux from time to time. If the User does not agree to one, part or all of the contents of this SLA, you are not permitted to install, register and / or use the Nodeflux services. In addition, by installing, registering and / or using the Nodeflux services updates or other components of the Nodeflux services that you receive separately from the Nodeflux services, then you are deemed to have read, understand and agree completely to be bound by the Renewal, including but not limited to any additional provision(s) that accompany it. However, if you do not agree to one, part or all of the contents of the update, then you are not permitted to install, register and / or use the update.
- A “Quota” is defined as the total amount of HIT or API Call(s) which is calculated as usage, that we may allocate to eligible account(s).
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” shall mean the calculation as the average of the Availability of all 1 (one)-minute intervals in a monthly usage cycle. Such calculation shall exclude downtime which results from directly or indirectly from any IdentifAI SLA Exclusion.
- “Availability” shall mean the calculation within each 1 (one)-minute interval as the percentage of Requests which are processed by IdentifAI that has no failure due to Errors and/or any other related matters solely to the provisioned IdentifAI function. In the event that you did not make any Requests within such a given 1 (one)-minute interval, thus, such interval shall be deemed to be 100% available.
- “Dukcapil” shall mean Civil Registry Office of Indonesia (Dinas Kependudukan dan Catatan Sipil Indonesia).
- “Request” shall mean the total number of requests made by you to an IdentifAI Cloud API.
- The “Shared-Platform (Platform Bersama)” is an interface managed by the appointed agency (where Nodeflux is one of the appointees) and served as a bridge in validating the data to Dukcapil's National ID Database.
- An “Error” is any Request that responds with an error code in the 5xx range, e.g. 500 or 503.
- API service(s) that are covered by this SLA are “IdentifAI OCR (Optical Character Recognition)”, and “IdentifAI Face Liveness Detection”, and for “IdentifAI Dukcapil Validation” will be described as per our service commitment below.
Nodeflux will use commercially reasonable efforts to make IdentifAI available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage within the period of any monthly usage cycle (the “Service Commitment''). In the case that IdentifAI is unable to meet the Service Commitment, therefore, you shall have the right to have your Quota be returned with the terms and conditions as described further below.
In addition, please note that we shall not be responsible for any kind of indemnification to you in the event that the Error occurs due to any technical difficulties, including without limitation to network problems, or any means that happens within the infrastructure of Dukcapil, which consequently resulting that we can not provide our Service to you.
Quota shall be calculated as a percentage of the following charges paid by You for the applicable or selected IdentifAI API service, for the monthly usage cycle in which the applicable Monthly Uptime Percentage with the following ranges as set forth in the table below:
For Dukcapil Validation Service
For Non-Dukcapil Validation Service (Face Liveness Detection, OCR, and Face Match with Liveness)
We will charge You with any Quota only against future IdentifAI payments otherwise due from you. We may discreetly issue the Quota to your account. Please note that you will not be entitled for any refund or other payment from IdentifAI. The quota will be applicable and allocated only when the amount of usage for the applicable monthly usage cycle is more than 1000 (one thousand) Hits.
To receive a Quota, You are required to submit a claim by submitting a support ticket in Nodeflux Freshdesk. To be eligible, the Quota request must be received by us by the end of the second usage cycle after which the incident occurred and shall include the followings:
- 1.You must state “SLA Quota Request for IdentifAI” in the subject line;
- 2.You must state the range of period where the Error(s) occur;
- 3.You must inform us with The usage cycle with respect to which you are claiming the Quota, together with the Monthly Uptime Percentage for that IdentifAI for the usage cycle and the specific dates, times, and Availabilities for each 1(one)-minute interval with less than 100% Availability in IdentifAI throughout the usage cycle; and
- 4.You must provide us with Your Request logs that document the Errors for your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks).
Once the Monthly Uptime Percentage of the above mentioned quota request has been confirmed by Us and is less than the Service Commitment, therefore, we will issue the Quota to you within one usage cycle following the month in which such Quota request occurred. Your failure to provide the Quota request and other required information as mentioned above, we will have you disqualified from receiving the Quota.
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension, or termination of IdentifAI, or any other IdentifAI performance issues which:
- 1.Caused by factors or any means which reasonably out of our reach or capability for us to control, including but not limited to, any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of IdentifAI;
- 2.That result from any voluntary actions or inactions from You or any other third party, including but not limited to,scaling of provisioned capacity, misconfiguration security groups, VPC configurations or credential settings, and disabling encryption keys or making the encryption keys inaccessible;
- 3.When you have been Well-informed by us in regard with the downtime for IdentifAI maintenance;
- 5.That result from your equipment, inputs (including but not limited to images and videos), software or other technology and/or third party equipment, inputs, software or any other technology (other than third party equipment within our direct control); or
- 6.Arising due to our suspension and termination of Your right to utilize IdentifAI as stipulated under this SLA and Policies (collectively, the “IdentifAI SLA Exclusions”).
In the event that the availability is impacted by factors other than those explicitly used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, consequently we have the right to issue the Balance considering such factors solely to our discretion.