Comment on page
Last Update : July 16, 2020
“Data” shall mean any information that identifies or relates to a particular individual and also includes information referred to as “personally identifiable information” or “data” under prevailing data privacy laws, rules, or regulations, such as, including without limitation, your name, phone number, and e-mail and physical address.
This Policy is applicable to all websites under management of Nodeflux or related to it (collectively, the “Site”) and any products and services which are available on or through our websites. Under this Policy, we will refer to our Site and other products and services collectively as “Services”.
Nodeflux Site may contain links to third party websites. Your Data might be collected by third parties when you are using their services; therefore, Nodeflux encourages you to learn about the privacy policies or any kind of practices which belong to those third parties.
Here are some examples of the Data we may collect and how we may use it:
- When you create your account to use Nodeflux Services (“Account”), we will collect your Data. Furthermore, when you install and activate our product(s) and/or service(s), we will collect certain basic information via Nodeflux Service such as your product name, the product’s verification code, and serial number, which are unique to the Product connected to the Nodeflux Services and associated with your Account.
- When you respond to our e-mail, contact our customer service, or use other customer support tools, we collect your information to provide you with support, verify your identity with your Account profile information, and confirm your Product.
In addition, we may also use your Data for the following intention, among others:
- to deliver you reminders, updates, alerts, support and administrative messages, technical notices, service bulletins, and any other requested information; and
- for business interests, including without limitation, such as:
- to conduct, operate, develop, improve and maintain Nodeflux Service;
- to personalize your experience with Nodeflux Service;
- to assure the safety of our Nodeflux Service and product (i.e. user authentication, security protection, fraud detection, filing, and backups);
- to perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- to communicate and provide to existing customers additional information with regard to our services and products;
- to manage our everyday business needs such as auditing, administration of our Services, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and Terms of Service;
- to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your needs and interests; and
- specifically for corporate transactions (e.g., corporate restructuring, sale or assignment of assets, merger and acquisition) and to protect our rights of property, enforce our Terms of Services and legal notices and for the establishment, exercise, and defensive legal claims
In order to provide our Services to you, we will ask you to provide Data that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your Data, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
Data also includes without limitation the followings:
Please note that we may also obtain any information of yours, including your Data. For instance, when you connect your account to a third-party service provider where we may obtain information from such service. Your Data we obtain depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available. Moreover, we can also get information from third party services about individuals that may have potential to become Nodeflux users which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes.
Kindly be informed that we do not sell your, or your end users/member’s Data.
Nodeflux may disclose your Data to cloud service provider, network service provider, and other service providers on the basis of non-disclosure agreements.
- We may provide information to third-parties if we believe in good faith that we are required by mandatory law to do so. For example, to comply with legal orders and government requests; response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; to protect the interests of our customers and users of the Nodeflux Services; to respond to claims that any content posted or displayed using the Nodeflux Services violates the rights of third parties; in an emergency protect the health and safety of users of the Nodeflux Services or the general public; or to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service.
- We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Nodeflux, third parties, or the public at large. For instance, in the event that we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay
- If Nodeflux and/or all or part of our assets are ever sold or transferred, your Data may be among the items sold or transferred. Under such circumstance, we will notify you by the e-mail address specified in your account or by means of notice on Nodeflux’s website and associated Sites of (i) the identity and contact information of the purchaser or transferee, (ii) your right to revoke your consent to the provision of Data, and (iii) the means by which you may revoke such consent.
- We share information to protect our own legitimate business interests when we believe in good faith that we are required or permitted by law to do so. For example, we may share your Data as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; to combat fraud or criminal activity; to protect our rights or those of our affiliates and users; or as part of legal proceedings affecting Nodeflux.
We may also disclose your other personal data which are not categorized as “Data” under this policy (i.e. aggregated or anonymized data) publicly or with third-parties, provided those data have been rendered anonymous in such a way that the data subject is no longer identifiable. For example, we may share data which are not classified as Data:
- for the same reasons we might share Data;
- to better understand how our customers interact with Nodeflux Services and Products, in order to optimize your experience, improve our products, or provide better services;
- for our own research and data analytics; or
- to our vendors for their own analysis and research.
Please be aware that there are Information that you choose to be made public and can be disclosed publicly. Consequently, that information like any content that you make public on your website is all available to others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Therefore, please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
To the extent that we may need to transfer your Data outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards. You will have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards taken by Nodeflux for this transfer of your Data.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Nodeflux does not intend that any portion of its Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18 (eighteen), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction and such use is prohibited. Our Services are designed and intended for adults. By using the Nodeflux Services, you represent that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years old, or above the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction and understand that you must be at least 18 (eighteen) years old, or above the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction in order to create an account and purchase Services advertised through our website or any other means. If we obtain actual knowledge that an account is associated with a registered user who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) years old, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, we will promptly delete information associated with that account. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 (eighteen), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction and believe he or she has disclosed his or her data to us please contact us at the contact information below in Contact Us. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction may review and request deletion of such child’s data as well as prohibit the use thereof.
Nodeflux Security Policy contains terms and information on how we protect your Data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures based on the type of Data and how we are processing that data.
Nodeflux Data Subject Right governs any of the rights that you obtain while using the Services and is incorporated herein by reference.
PT Nodeflux Teknologi Indonesia
Jl. Kemang Timur No. 24, Bangka, Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta Selatan 12730,
Telephone: +6221 22718184
Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00 (GMT +7)